Got this from Leah:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.
10 Random facts/habits about me.
- When faced with a choice between going out or staying home on a free day, I'd choose staying home.
- I am so not into household chores. I would go crazy if I didn't have to work but have to stay at home doing household chores. (This makes me admire SAHMs all the more, coz it's hard work!) I am glad that I live in the Philippines where household help is easy to come by.
- I drive because I have to. But if somebody else is with me, I would rather just be a passenger.
- I am not much of a shopping person. Which makes me different from a lot of women.
- I love to read. But lately I do not have the time to do so anymore.
- I am a late bloomer -- had my first (and only) boyfriend at 29, got married at 34 and had my first kid at 35.
- I love my job. My lifelong ambition is to be a doctor and I am one. I just wish people know that we don't really make as much as they think we do.
- I speak fluent Mandarin, though with a Chinese-Filipino accent. People from Taiwan think I'm from the mainland and people from China mainland think I'm from Taiwan whenever I speak :D.
- I love the chicken feet in dimsum!
- I don't eat sardines. I don't know why -- they just turn me off.